To start submitting your tax returns electronically, complete the following information and set up a username and password.
Click here to view the Quick Start Guide.
Any personal information collected is used within BizLicenseOnline to authenticate your account with the
appropriate Taxing Authorities. This information will not be disclosed or shared in any way with any outside entities
without your explicit permission.
Payment Options Available on BizLicenseOnline:
Select municipalities charge a 3% convenience fee/surcharge for Credit Card payments.
- ACH Debit (Checking/Savings)
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
Certain municipalities do not allow NEW businesses or existing businesses that have MOVED or CHANGED
physical locations since their last renewal to file online. Please click here
to see a current list.
* Denotes a required field
Filing Electronically and the Use of Electronic Signatures:
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE BEFORE YOU REGISTER AND PROVIDE US WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
- You Have a Choice. Filing your information electronically is your choice. Online filing is provided as a courtesy to both your business
and to participating municipalities. In the event that you wish to file paper forms rather than file online, you may contact PRA Government Services,
LLC d/b/a Revenue Discovery Systems (RDS) at (800) 556-7274 or MuniServices, LLC at (866) 240-3665 (collectively referred to herein as "we", "our" or
- Telephone Monitoring. Every customer call is treated as confidential. In
order to assure the best possible service and to ensure compliance by our employees
with our policies and applicable laws, on occasion your calls to us may be monitored
and/or recorded by us or our service providers. You agree that we may monitor and
record your calls to us or to our service providers.
- Agents. We are the authorized agent for the municipality selected on your
online return. If you have any questions related to municipal taxes, rules and regulations
you should contact your participating municipality. Only municipal tax administrators
and/or your tax advisor can provide specific assistance related to municipal taxes,
rules and regulations.
- We Do Not Register Businesses. Creating a business account and username for
BizLicenseOnline.com is not the same as registering a business with the State or
any state agency/board/commission, any professional agency/board/commission or non-participating
municipality. Businesses must contact the local municipality to complete the necessary
registration requirements. In addition, you may need to obtain other licenses, permits
and registrations not offered through electronic filing.
- Declarations. By filing electronically on this site, you declare that :
- You are authorized to make payments from the bank account/credit card account you will, or have entered,
during the payment process of these transactions;
- You are authorizing a direct payment to the appropriate Taxing Authorities as you
have specified in the payment process;
- You understand that if the banking information/credit card information you enter is not valid or the financial
institution will not accommodate the direct debit transfer request, you will have
applicable penalties, interest and banking fees and you may be responsible for the
payment of additional penalties and interest if a payment is not received when due;
- You understand that if a fee is based upon the amount of capital invested or value
of goods, stocks, furniture and fixtures or amount of sales or receipts as required
for disclosure in order to obtain a business license, you must provide that information
and pay the additional license fee. You understand that a municipality, or its auditors,
may require proof as to the actual amount sworn to and that the municipality may
require submission of books or accounts for inspection and examination. You understand
that your application will not be complete if you fail to do so and failure to provide
this information may result in additional penalties and interest;
- You understand that if you are required to submit a copy of board certification
and/or permits with your payment, your license(s) will not be released until said
certification/permit has been received by the our business license department and
your license has been paid in full;
- You understand that your business license will not be released until full payment
has been received, processed and secured; and
- You understand that your BizLicenseOnline.com receipt/confirmation does not serve
as proof of licensing. You will receive the official license(s) from us through
mail once full payment has been received, processed and secured through your banking
- About Information You Give Us. When you submit sensitive information over
the website, that information is encrypted and protected by a secured socket layer
(SSL). You agree that the information you provide is accurate and complete to the
best of your knowledge. Any attempts to commit fraud against a municipality may
be subject to administrative penalties and/or criminal prosecution.
- Privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information
about yourself you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We comply with all applicable
federal, state and local privacy laws. We only use data as directed and/or allowed by our Clients.
- About Information You Receive. It is your responsibility to use the information
provided to you on this site for its intended purposes and to protect any password(s)
issued to you.
- About Primary User Accounts. In consideration of our approval of your application
to be a primary user, so that you are responsible for managing the passwords and
the access of your designated secondary users, you agree to hold us, BizLicenseOnline.com
and the Participating Municipalities harmless and to indemnify each of them from
and against any claims, demands, losses and causes of action asserted against or
incurred by them, individually or together, which results from or arise out of the
negligent conduct or intentional acts of yourself or any of your designated secondary
users. You warrant that you have the authority to make this agreement on behalf
of the business you are filing.
- Employer Fraud Warning. Any person or entity who knowingly misrepresents
the number or classification or employees or conceals a fact, makes a false statement,
falsifies coverage, or makes any other attempt to avoid securing and maintaining
coverage, or to avoid paying premiums or assessments in full, may be subject to
repayment of funds due, administrative penalties, and/or criminal prosecution.
- Information Provided on Administration and Fee Schedule Rates. Information
provided on administration and fee schedule rates reflected on BizLicenseOnline.com
and on our forms are updated once the updated information has been received, verified
and validated by us, therefore postings are made at such times as determined by
us in our discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on this
site has been updated or otherwise contains current information.
- Information provided is intended to allow immediate access to the public.
While all attempts are made to provide accurate, current and reliable information,
there is the possibility of error. We and BizLicenseOnline.com expressly deny any
warranty of the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information.
- Termination. In the event you wish to cancel a payment, you may have the
ability to do so through this site or you may contact customer service via one of
Any payment(s) we have already processed before the requested cancellation date
will be completed by us. We may terminate or suspend service to you at any time.
Neither termination nor suspension shall affect your liability or obligations under
- Disputes. In the event of a dispute regarding our service, you and we agree
to resolve the dispute by looking to this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement
is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and us which
supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications
between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. If there is
a conflict between what an employee of ours says and the terms of this Agreement,
the terms of this Agreement will prevail.
- Assignment. You may not assign this Agreement to any other party. We may
assign this Agreement to any future, directly or indirectly, affiliated company.
We may also assign or delegate certain of its rights and responsibilities under
this Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.
- No Waiver. We shall not be deemed to have waived any of our rights or remedies
hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by us. No delay or omission
on the part of us in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver
of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any one
occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on
- Captions. The captions of sections hereof are for convenience only and shall
not control or affect the meaning or construction of any of the provisions of this
- Applicable Law. Any claim relating to the materials shall be governed by
the internal laws of the State of Alabama without regard to its conflicts of laws
provisions. To the extent that the terms of this Agreement conflict with applicable
state or federal law, such state or federal law shall replace such conflicting terms
only to the extent required by law. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all other
terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK,
INCLUDING ALL RISK WITH RESPECT TO SUITABILITY, USE AND PERFORMANCE. We,
BizLicenseOnline.com, AND/OR A PARTICIPATING MUNICIPALITY further do not warrant
the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other
items contained within these materials. We may make changes to these materials at
any time without notice.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, BizLicenseOnline.com, AND/OR A
PARTICIPATING MUNICIPALITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION)
ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF BizLicenseOnline.com,
AND/OR A PARTICIPATING MUNICIPALITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
When you register on this site, you create an electronic signature. An electronic signature is similar to your handwritten signature. Through the use of an electronic signature, you agree that the information you provide is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge. You also acknowledge that you have read and understand the above statements and agree to each term and condition.
** I agree to the terms and conditions listed above. **